Pumping Some Street Garage, Innit.
Oy geezers, sorry for the pause in blogmation - just have been rather busy these past few days (frenchsummative + calculustest=stressandlackofsleep, you can relate I'm sure). But anyhoodle, not much new with me - I have 3 new tees up at threadless, you can go check those out - my username is "cydux". I also made and posted an awesome cheesy emotional dance track for your ears to indulge - just check it by clicking the link "My Tunes" to the right. Yeh, currently other MacIdolists are voting for their favourite songs so in about two weeks I find out if people digged my tune "F Minored" and I get a signed U2 Ipod. That would be sweeter than celery.
Last night was awesome - first weekdaynight of zero homework, instead I went to subway (had me a whoppin' toasted BBQ chicken with bacon 'wich - oh yeah just saying that makes me drool/fat.) and then my mom rented "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks, directed by Steven Spielberg. It was pretty good and funny, but the ending was a bit miffed.
Today I had a massive guidance appointment, we're my mother and I discussed my future, taking another year, the fierce competition at York, yadayadayada.. But it was cool, now I am taking World History next sem. in replacement of Business, and so that should be interesting.. with the Kiester.
Well, lads, lassies, and gnomes alike - I must depart, for the inner cavern of my stomach bellows for nourishing - hence, in the lamest of terms - I am starving, and I must make my own supper, cause my mom is eating at my aunts. So ciao, and good chow.
innit,
Jamers.
P.S. (that pro-daddy pic above is from the grammies straight up, stay tuned for a possible "streaming" video of the amazing perf. you missed!)


1 Comments:
Post the video of your performance Flames-o!!!! Hey world, that's ma superstar rap attackin' bro, aight?
everloving,
K-T
Post a Comment
<< Home