Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Vomit. Fun. Monoxide.


jkashcdinsert, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Bo! Just downloading some No Doubt classics which my pulchritudinous library of amazing tuneage seems to be a-lacking. Currently I am listening to some rare Marley tracks, "Iron! Lion! Zion!" which actually kick ass. I have to visit Jamaica at some point in my life - sip some fancy booze on the white sands, while jamming to some "Pimper's Paradise" by the master of Reggae himself.

Had quite the day today. This morning, whilst drifting into a doze against the pleather seat of the bus, I was awoken by this sound " *cough* bwaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrllllllllglurp" - yes, you guessed right. The girl in front of me seemed to have some sort of a stomach bug and vomited all over the floor. I immediately got my scared ass outta there and sat in the very back with my feet up. Unfortunately, the bus driver was not allowed to let the girl off, and we had to continue with the route - so everybody had to experience it. The bus was so cramped that even one of the kids had to sit right next to her. God it stank. I shoved my whole head out of the window taking in as much clean oxygen my poor lungs could take. So that was extremely nasty - it almost forced me to display my breakfast. (wow that was nasty too, my apologies if I am grossing you out - just trying to help you imagine!).
Then, finally I got off the bus, and I proceeded to Drama class, where are teacher, the corpulent ass-slug Wells was not there (she got in some kind of an accident), so Mr. Gray came in and took attendance. After that he told us we could leave, yet Ravens and I stood our ground and found ourselves a play we could work with. Its the hilarious script about these two friends driving to Vancouver, so the one friend could meet up with this girl he is obsessed with. They come across this random hobo (which will played by Curtis Lolic - no laddy, we didn't typecast you in any way ;)
whom ends up finally in the car with the two other guys and things start to go awry. Its actually brilliant/hilarious!
Furthermore, learned some more crap in Calc., went to French, watched French black in white light-speed-talking movie, and then went to House Of Buddha on my spare - Spice Chicken Noodle indeed! Then, when I got home after another boring bus ride I walked up my driveway to hear what sounded like a one-toned ringing - like no tremolo or anything, just one loud high-pitched noise coming from the house. At first I thought it was just something outside, but then when I approached my door the sound crescendoed to the "annoying" level. So I went in side, checked the fire alarms - wasn't from them. "What the F" I thought at this point. Could there be one weird ass poltergeist or something in the attic buzzing some shit? Nope, it was the carbon-monoxide detector. So once I realised this I opened some windows, turned down the gas fireplace and went into my room and blared some Fresh Prince Of Belair Theme. So, fairly eventful day - my mom got some guy to come and check out the detector and said it was probably just some malfunction with the device itself. Still, we opened windows. Brrr.. They're closed now, though.

Booyaka, I made a KEEP IT REAL single, LP, whatever you wanna call it - to play at the Grammies, its more or less just the music - so we can rap at it, dig. Tommorow Keen Mash and I are gonna practice it up, and test out the stage maybe.

OK, that was one massive Blogathon - I will leave your confused eyes at peace,

and I am gone,
Jaz Man H.

P.S. (That awesomeness is a prototype cd insert pour moi, whereas I might have a bio next to it or somethin'.)

P.S. The Second: (I got a new tune up, a mellow melody about mundane mondays, dig it up y'all.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James you are gross! Enough about vomit already! Write more poetry.

Everloving,
your sister

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home