Sunday, November 14, 2004

Massif Nooz


ali, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Biggy-Up yo self! Booyakasha, 'tis I, the J-Hasslin' Ill-Fassinin' Kick-Assinin' - ok, those other two were lame - I am in a ghetto mood right now, I just downloaded and watched Ali G's hit hollywood smash flick "Ali G In Da House" - my lord, this movie made me laugh like Doubtfire! Doubtfire people! That's some serious "guffaw-age". Basically the premise is: Ali G teaches kids how to survive in the streets by "keep in it real" and showin' "respeck" - and then the centre is shut down - and next you know it, Ali G is a member of parliament. God, I cannot get over this movie - it is the shiznit.

Well, in the news - I recently made a new tune, but this time around - I made the loops aswell (minus the drums). It's called "Voyage Beyond" and it's an electro tranceish mix - check it out on my tunes section, via the sidebar to your right. It's mad wickit. Well, today I did not do much - slept, played Halo 2, went on a short hike, watched Ali G - it was fun. Just another laaaaaazy sunday.

Well, I should probably resume my studies - whom I kidding? Jam to some more beats - ciao.

"Jungle Is Massive!" - Ali G Himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home