Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Redunculously Jivin'


trio of doom, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"smoke chibba chibba, smoke chibba chibba" - "How High" - Method and Red

Just blizzarin that beat, dawg. I'm am swell with a smidgeon of "Shiggity Shwanky" - not much nuevo with me - just been chilling, watching the election coverage, made organic macoroni and pizza minis for supper - while my parents went to see "The Grudge" - which was apparently and correctly presumed: horrible.

Rad times.. well, right now I'm pissy at my computer - cause apparently I accidentally deleted a crucial clip in my short "L E F T" - and so I spent all last night trying to recover this clip - but persistance was turned to "futile" setting.

Blasphemy, I tellsya.

I downloaded some nash beats - some Looper (the guys who did that catchy beat from the Vanilla Sky soundtrack, "Mondo 77"), and... get this.. the Ghostbusters theme. Bustin a move to that tune.

Weel, I should be off right now - lets hope that persistance is futile for Bush as it is for I.

live life,
Jahmez.

(Note: the daft imagery above is a pic I found on a really old zip disk - and I'd thought it was rather amusing. Lower Left: Katie Harris, Middle: Denise Murphy (sisters friend), and yes, you guessed it right, Right: James Harris himself - aged.... 13?? - unsure.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home