Ouf! J'ai tellement beaucoup de devoirs...
Evening to all you bloggermites - it is 8:50 pm currently, according to this most-likely-incorrect clock in the top right corner of this Imac - and I am feeling peachy with a hint of "Oh shit calculus test and lecture supplémentaire on Friday, I'm f%^ked". I just finished reading my french novel "Monde 39", which was - surprisingly and unbelievably enough - actually quite good. Basically it's this whacked scifi where there are these random holes that begin forming in this city in France, and they lead to some alien landscape (or so you think...) - and this guy and his family meet this alien (or is he?...) named Rekulator - who says that his people are trying to answer the question of what happens after death - so they're gonna destroy the universe and commit mass suicide - however Rekulator thinks he has another solution to this - but he requires the help of the humans - anyway, crazy madness en francais - but quite entertaining nonetheless. S'yeh, Mark (aka M-dog, Keen Mark, Miggity, and Baby Face Joe Williams {part of "Frat Boyz" - our R & B band in the up and coming}) signed us up to perform at the GDHS grammies - as Triple Red - we're debating on what raps to perform - so far we have voted on "Keepin' It Real" - and we're thinking of making a christmas beat - so stay propped for that! Man, I don't know what he got us into, lol. Speaking of my tunes, I created a site on macidol.com featuring some new electro/gino beats with various bits of vocals by moi - ch-ch-check it out: http://www.macidol.com/jamroom/bands/1116/music.php - rad shit right there. Well, I should probably continue reviewing Calculus, or perhaps start this Lecture Supplementaire (French Book Report) - so 'ave yeselves a spankin' fun nightey night!
Cheers,
J-Hankerin'
(P.S. The above pic is a top-notch still from our short "L E F T" - perhaps in the future I shall find a way to upload the whole movie? - We shall see...)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home