Bored + Cold = Me.
"Na na na na na na - How much is the fish!" - Scooter. Jumping to that tune right now. Nothing new really, kind of a boring day - played a lot of X-box (James! How could you!) - yes, basically this whole weekend has been nothing but free time - so it has been pretty bombdiggity. I went outside for a little bit - and then I recieved a cold shower after trekking around my backyard.
My sister just left to go back to UNC - and then eventually she'll be going to New Zealand and Antartica - lucky lucky lucky! So I've been doing more research about studying abroad - I am debating between Japan, China and New Zealand. I would have to apply for a scholarship - cause I have like zero dough. It would be so sweet though, to spend like 5 months or a year going to school in a place as foreign as Japan. I would have to adjust and adapt - and I'd probably be a bit home sick - but I'm sure in the long run it would be a life changing experience.
If you were wondering about the pic, that is me dog Jessie, a.k.a Baby, a.k.a Doog - and yes, the leaves are that colourful.
Well folks, friends, fiends - t'is all for now - just kind of had a mad craving to write due to irksome tendencies - keep your eyes and/or eye glued for the next couple of days - I'll be sure to update.'
nighty night,
HamesJ.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home