Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Breviloquent Blog Of Insanity

Radiosonic prose.. G'afternoon, today is Wednesday (I never realised how oddly spelt that is... kinda like "vacuum", or "colonel" - how is it that "Kernel"? Hmmf..) - yes, Wednesday, and I am fantabulous at the moment - just at the moment, though - gonna have to buckle down and do some mad calculus review (Calculus always sounded like a Roman emperor to me - "Lord Calculus, Master Trigonometry and Sir Algebra request your immediate attention!). Anyhoyven, that is all for now - kind of a short blog, but hey I understand that impatient gentlepersons frequently find themselves thinking: "Why am I reading this? It is so random! I must retreat to the office and recalibrate the systematic data whilst sipping my routine double-double. Blasphemy - I must stop talking to myself! Dammit I did it again! Grr.." - you get my jist. Therefore t'day was a-happenin.

Time for a new section: James' Panglossian Parnassian Palindromes - a.k.a. "P.P.P"
Meaning poetic optimistic sentences/words which say the same thing reversed.

Here it is: "Ten Animals Slam In a Net" - seriously, write the letters starting from the right side to the left side in order and see for yourself. It works!

[Adioso, El Jameso]

"Master, there is a ninja in the village - his name is... Tony" - Ninja Tune by Hexstatic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home