"Roxaaaaaane, you don't have to put on the red light!" - lovin' that tune! Bonjourno lads and lassies, tis I. Today has been pretty, um, crappy (pun intended!). This morning, while hurrying to catch the bus, I thought that I would cut across the grass to save time - however *SMOOSH* I stepped in a giant wad load of nasty dog feces, hyuk. Then, on the bus - I noticed that something was lingering in my nostrils - and I immediately blamed the smell on my stinky neighbour, Erin. Then, when she got off - and it was still there - well, that's when I checked... Grrr.. never run on uncharted grass folks. So I had to deal with that smell all flippin day and I tried to clean it off with water and sticks - but, NO! Still stank. My apologies to anyone who sat near me. Embarrasing I tellsya. Anyway, I'm about to do some calculus, right now I'm just chilling in this mess of a room that I'm in - and trying to fix this bloody msn! Whenever I try to converse with somebody online it says that they did not recieve the message and then it says that that person is offline. Motherf**k! Buuhhh, anyway - kinda of a bad day today, things just not going my way lately - but hey, "you can't always get what you want" - in the words of Jagger.
That is all, sorry for the negative blog - just thought I'd take out my fumed emotions in a nefarious update.
ciao.
1 Comments:
Well your day sounded pretty... shitty (hahaha). Yeah, I hate calculus and dog crap. Lol. Anywhoo, join myspace.com or I`ll come all the fucking way to Balnifad (you live there, dont deny it) and murder you in your sleep! - Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home