Saturday, October 09, 2004

Relaximifying Bliss

Bow bow boooooooow - ah, sincerest apologies - just "type-guitaring" a mad Floyd solo. Ahhello, how is everyone livin' today? Mighty phresh I hope :) Well, I am just doing peachy - I've just finished my supper (A delicious platter of turkey slathered in homemade gravy and a side of mashed potatoes - you get my tasty drift) - and the whole family is here - plus my dad's scottish friend Bruno. Right on ain't it?

This morning I was awoken by a deafening scream of joy from my sister "JAAAAAAMES!" - yes, she jumped on me while I was still livin' out a flying dream - so that was a pleasant surprise. We then hiked all over the escarpment, which is amazingly beautiful right now - with leaves every colour imaginable. Jessie, my lovely canine, gladly followed us as we trekked onward to the caves, where we attempted to boulder a rocky wall - cause my sister is obsessed with dangerous activiities such as that. As time progressed we too moved on towards this majestic waterfall, close by to the caves, where I downed a few handfuls of most likely animal urine/freshwater. It was quenchilicious. For the rest of the day - I just kinda chilled, ripped some sweet cd's my sister brought (Garden State soundtrack, Lemon Jelly, Jamiroquai and whatnot) - and I also made K-razzle a mad mix (If you are reading this, then um, good for you! - that wasn't sarcastic or anything, but really I appreciate it, lol).

Songs to download (Perhaps a new section?): "Page One" by Lemon Jelly, "Lebanese Blonde" by Thievery Corporation, "Nepalese Bliss" by The Irresistable Force - all which are excellent tunes for letting loose and just relaximification. Stay tuned for more professional download tips in future blogged-up updates :)

(relaximification: re-lax-im-mif-ih-cay-shun, Noun., the process of relaxing and enticing ones mind and thoughts.)

Yes, I made it up.

Haight then, I will leave your confused eyes to peace - and everybody 'ave a wickit tanksgivin'!

Right on! - Jameso

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, hiking sounds nice but I am not one with nature and would die of lack of physical health so yeah. Yes, I must own the Garden State soundtrack and where`s my mixed cd bitch?

3:11 PM  
Blogger J-kash said...

Haha nice - yeah so what, i'm posting a comment in my own blog - big flippin deal - yeh, cd is on it's way - just need a blank cd... heheheh.... Yeh, hiking can be tiring... Buhhh.. gonna eat some chow now - adiosizzle sarahizzle.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home