Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Unimportant Ramblings

Back. Thought right now would be a good time to update this blog-étrange. So, check this: just made a wack song called "F Minored" in garageband - with some cut up vocal scratching set to a thriving bassy beat - it is quite the tune, If I do say so myself. Perhaps I shall post it on the net sometime in the near future! Now, Off the topic of "that" - this week so far has been pretty slick - aside from being shafted by Boychuck - by making me realise that I did not recieve honours - so that stank. Also - I got a brutal calculus test back which smashed me down to a weasly 74.6% after standing high on the podium of greatness with a 93%. Hopefully, I shant flounder on the next test - but flourish. Currently I am cooking some Lipton Sidekicks Noodles because my mom has not yet arrived and I am awfully esuriant (Yeha, thought I'd use some rich words). I am hyped for the long weekend - I don't really have any plans at the moment - so if you wanna chill, just give me a ring or something. 4 days man, that's two weekends squished together, of absolutely free time pour moi. So yeha - that's all that is new for today - chit chat with y'all later!

Salut!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello James,
this is your anonymous poster aka Sarah. So... yeah. I am posting for your pleasure of reading this post and yeah, I`m tired so uh... yeah. Thanksgiving is awesome. I like turkey. turkey is schweet. yeah.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home