Diggity check dis owt: at this very moment I am jumping up and down (ala rave) to some mad bongo beats from Safri Duo - tribal trance to the max. So yeh, I am majorly, existentially, and festively pumped! I went to the dentists this morning - which was fun.. not. I had to drive all the way to bolton for a crappy dentists appointment - hey ye's got to do what ye's got to do, right? I guess my teeth are better now, except that they found a tiny inceeweence cavity near the back top row of teeth - and, here comes the bad news, my wisdom teeth are coming in - which means they're gonna have to be pulled eventually. Other than that, my day has been fancydancy. I edited some old footage that mark and I produced into a top-notch artesque flick. I am trying to figure out how I can get it on this blog - so stay snappy. Oh, and my sister is coming home tommorow - which rocks, cause she rocks. So I am hyped for that. Unfortunately I was planning on going to the movies with peeps tonight, but I am not allowed for some blatant stupid reason. Rightey Ho - that is all for the time being, chillax, have a swell turkey/tofurkey/koscher dinner, peeps!
g'night mate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home