!game compay! No deje camino por coger la vereda! Chillin' to some Buena Vista Social Club at the moment. Just got back from school and had a nice fall walk of contemplation amidst the damp technicolour carpet of leaves. Tonight is dedicated strictly to Lord Calculus, for I must adjust my brain to "mathematics" setting, and get seriously busy. I just thought that before I entered the depths of student hell - I'd seek personal enlightment and gratification by updating this absurd blog of mine. Right now I'm munching on some baguette and things are somewhat glum for me. Lets just say that last night - something was confirmed to me from someone and it rendered me somewhat depressed, yet somewhat glad. Just a relationship issue thing-a-ma-jig, but it's no sweat. Anyway, I'm gonna go get a glass of water or something and get to work. You stay snappy Sandiego - hah, just took that from "Anchorman" - peace in.
greatest salutations,
james.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home