"I'm goin off the rails on a crazy traiiiiin!" - Ozzy. Sorry, yet again I feel pleasantly inclined to type-rock. I just got back from another turkey dinner (Kind of a belated turkey dinner for my sister on my mom's side of the family - good gathering). Like always, it was mucho-yummy and now I am full, yet munching on an apple. What? Yeh, sorry to Jen and peeps - I couldn't come to the little party shenanigen, family calls - I'm sure you can relate. So my sister and I have been chatting about next year, what we're gonna do - and how we're going to have an adventure. She suggested that I apply for a rotary student exchange - meaning that I could be like a student going to high school in Japan - which would be bomb. I would have to pay for the airfare and spending cash - but JAPAN! I need to go somewhere completely "uncanada" - totally different scenery. She wants to go backpacking in Tasmania (Yes with the devils and such) - just off the coast of New Zealand - which looks nuts. Alors, I don't know what I will do - but I sure don't wanna be working in G-Town - y'see I would like to go straight to university - but another year to get my act together and think about what I want to do would be nice. Well, that is all for now - stay tooned for some photos in upcoming blogs - I think might've figured out how to do it.
keep on rockin' me baby,
J-har har har.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home