Frou Fried
Alakazar - good chow my friends - just arrived at this very desk after a sumptuous feast at Mandarin - 6 plates of deep fried/sauteed glory. Currently I am tapping to the beat of some remixed Frou Frou and Thievery Corp. - mad contemplation and chill inducement. Wait - now tune has changed to urban delicacy: "Above the Clouds" - by Gangstarr. I have to tell ya - just hearing this song makes me want to shred some streets on a skateboard - even though I can't skateboard - but attempts have been made... So I just fabricated a mad Lemon Jellyesque beat in Garageband - rather than grinding away at the daily Calculus... grind. It's called "Treasure Box" - an upbeat electro/chill journey into aural nirvana - featuring british words of wisdom in the background - spoken by I. That picture oh-so-intense which I'm sure your curious eyes are swarming over - is actually a picture of me in front of my old computer - in a unc t-shirt, shot with digital cam - then filtered to the max with some expert skill and precision to create a dark painting émouvant. T'well that is all for now - keep it rollin' right.
chow yun skinny, J-Slim.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home