Damn I'm a blatherskite - Look it up!
"Na na na na na - how much is this fish! Yeeeayyyy!" - Scooter. Flip flop on the skip skop, what up with the g-drop - happenizzlin' yo? Really? Moi-non-plus. S'yeh, just maxin' and relaxin' - munching on halloween sugar cookie and jamming to rave music. Calculus is really bugging me right now, not that I don't understand it - it's just that there's a bitchload of homework - and I really need to study french. Well, not much new with me - we're almost done this "bullying" deal in Drama, and all next week we'll be presenting our sketches to various lower grade classes - so should be interesting. 2 days 'till contest winner announcement - and 'till we go to the Mandarin! Boyaka to the power of wickit! Yes, 'tis my dad's B-day tommorow so on Friday we're going chinese. Haighhhhht... that's all from me, the blatherskite/blogger.
Cheeoww, J-One.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home