Friday, October 29, 2004

Rants, Ramblings, Raunchiness.


NerdJamesweb, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"Do you believe... what you see... motionless sweet - nothing is real... wasting my time in the waiting line... do you believe in what you see.." - Zero 7

Contemplation is simmering in my mind as that track ambles through my aural canals. Buenos nôches gringos, right now it is 5:44, which most likely translates to 5:52. Outside, the molecules of past rainfall glimmer in a dank fog - however this room glows with luminescent brilliance, as do my sentences :)

Not much nouveau with me, today I wrote my Calculus test on limits, which suprisingly went well. There was only one question, a problem solving ambiguity, in which I faltered - yet I think I *just* managed to maybe get 2 out of the 6 marks. The real bummer for me today was becoming sick after eating either bad quesadilla flavoured tostitos, or perhaps Dr. Pepper in which the factory-machine accidentally dropped soap in the mix - or something along those lines. So, I had to write my test with a constant stirring in my gut and nauseous bellows from deep inside - so hellworthy experience. Yet, I am happy to say that I no longer feel ill (however I do have the license to) - and I am rather peachy (Hey it's "James The Giant Peach") - a little inside tease from some friends.

Off that note, I have been downloading a lot of electronic chill worthy tunes - and I made an ultimate chill mix - just need the cd to make it happen. So, to add to this already somewhat auspicious blog - I have some songs for you beatjunkies to check out:

DOWNLOAD THESE (With Kazaa or whatever):

1. "Monophonic Shit" by Mr. Oizo

DESCRIPTION: a thumpy progressive chill tune with some dark retro vibes entangled within. Odd - yet humurous beginning.

RATING: [* * * *]


2. "Rhodes Funky Dub" by Yoshinori Sunahara

DESCRIPTION: a cool jazzy triphop tune with some electro/retro elements. Great for walks in the lounge.

RATING: [* * * */2]


3. "Breathe in (DJ Encore Remix)" by Frou Frou

DESCRIPTION: a somewhat gino club beat - at the start. Then it progresses into a melodic chill dancer - with zany Frou Frou vocals - good workout song.

RATING: [* * * * *]


4. "Push Eject" by Boom Boom Satellites

DESCRIPTION: This song is nuts. Take a batch of D'nB drumsets, some Japanese Metal, and analog sounds - set that blender to max! Very cool new band I have discovered, and this is definitely the best song from them that I have heard.

RATING: [* * * */2]


5. "Sabertooth" by Kodeine

DESCRIPTION: ok, so this isn't a chill track - this is a "mosh your feet off and do flips on to your mother's bed" tune. A very dark DnB hit with this kickass synth in it. If you enjoy intensity and danceity - this song is for you.
(check out the artists site: www.joor.com)

RATING: [* * */2]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well, that is all for now - my fingers are suffering the mild effects of carpal tunnel syndrome so I shall stop. Hmf, I'm gonna go make some Hawaiian pizza - yes I know, I probably mispelt that - smeh.

rock on/off,
J-Conceptually Bored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James. Calculus can eat my ass. Limits are fun... not. anyway, i was too lazy to read all your ratings. yup. too bad about the nausceous stomach. - sArah

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home