Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Just Another Entry


santanasnout, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

badda baching - oy, how is everyone this fine evening? Ok ok, just keep it to yourself then. Right now I am listening to some Weird Al Polka (Hilarious), and just finished my calculus. Today was a half day - yet I only had to attend one class - so technically I didn't really have to go - because practically nobody was in class - and we did nothing important. Well, not much to type today - feeling tired/lazy - so piss off! Just kidding, y'all can stay. Bah, I guess I'm angry that Bush won - even though I am a resident of Canada, US is very close by and I wouldn't want our neighbours to mess things up with international affairs and whatnot. Well, I'm off to eat some supper (I believe it's burgers tonight).

peace and respect,
J-Hungry.

(p.s. That ginormous snout above belongs to our lovely paso fino: Santana.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home