Friday, November 26, 2004

Reggae Rants, Dance Fatigue.


Cd-cover-copysmall, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"satisfy my soul.." - Bob Marley

Steer it up y'all. Just watched Envy with Stiller and Black, which was humurous at its moments - but it was pretty dumb. Christopher Walken, however, made the movie - as the hobo character - hilarious.

So I went to the dance, which was fun. I am still aching from it, it was just that wild. So I may be a little out of shape, but French and Calculus can do that to you, y'now?

Man - had like "the" best sandwhich today, barbecued chicken on a fresh cheese bun with cheddar cheese, mustard, and lettuce - it was as filling as the word "falafel", man just say it - "falafel", doesn't that make you feel all of a sudden full to the brim? Well it does to me. But yeh, killer deli sandwhich - Marksville had a bloody beef sandwhich, roast beef maybe a little too rare, and his bread was soggy - which was awesome.

Well, nothing too fascinating going on really, grammies are comin' up - so Mark's poppin over tomorrow to practice. Monday I am writing two essays in the small period of an hour for drama, yes - "drama" people! Guh.

OK and I am gone,
"one love",
J-Maika - I want to go!

P.S. (the following pic so dandy is a reduced version of what the cd cover for the Triple Red debut album "Lords Of The Boons" will look like. Pretty spank, eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home