Tuesday, November 16, 2004

respeck


respeck, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Oy, so apparently I have some female doppleganger/clone/goverment experiment who goes by the name of "Jordan A." - she is trying to steal my future - what must I do? Extermination! Just kidding! I'm not a murderer, I don't sit on cats, nor do I eat asparagus! But yeh, ceerazy I tells y'all. So I went to a York pres. today. That was fun. I really, really wanna go there. But the competition is hotter than a pidgeon caught in a rotisserie. I have a Calculus test t'morrow on the lovely derivitave (I curse it's name!) - and I studied t'ill about 8:00pm - and then I decided to try and moonwalk to some oldschool Will Smith - Big Willie Style indeed. Does he realize how big of an innuendo his rapper title is? Sheekskerbonk! Well, I should probably refrain myself from blogging - it is draining my math fluids - so I better go recharge!

Nightey Night,
Jares Hammis - err.. James Harris - guh I'm tired.

p.s. That delicious photo above is a little masterpiece I creatively vomited in photoshop in the quaint duration of two minutes. Yes that is Hamburgler's baby. Yes, he is holding my 70 year old head. Respeck. No I am not on crack, I is jus' whack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

James, you're MY clone first of all. they saw me and was like "hmmmm, she's a genius", lets clone her. i dont care if u figure out your birthday is before mine, you are still a clone of me.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home