Thursday, November 18, 2004

making robots in photoshop is a great way to pass time.


roboboy, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"Baaaa Bow bow bow - Baaaa bow bow bow" - type-beatboxing to some Lady Venom (Swollen Members).

So here I sit, the roof of my mouth severly burnt after attempting to down a pizza mini in excessive speed, and I just spent like an hour making the picture above. One of those nights where you act as if it were Friday - but it's not. Bloody thursday, grrr. S'recently I have been watching this completely random - yet awfully crazy - cartoonesque show. Well, it's an anime type thing - called "Full Metal Panic". This is just fucked up. Basically, it's this series about this top notch secret military force, called "M.I.T.H.R.I.L" like the elven steel, yes. So, this guy -
Sousuke" or something who works for this place, is ordered to protect some random japanese schoolgirl - who he eventually falls in love with - and then he randomly goes around shooting various things. This show has it all: invisible robots, random blue haired... people, and gun battles galore. Whack I tellsya. So - in other news, uhhhh... uhhh... uh... well, there isn't really anything fascinating going on right now.. just a whole lotta french and calculus. Fun in the sun.

That's All Folks,
J-Tron 2000

(P.S. So, yeah - this satty M-Kash err.. I mean, "Dog" is coming over and we are going to rehearse some beats - because the school grammies are like the fifth of the December which is flippin' soon - but ye - it will rock the cafetorium emporium, dig.)

(P.S. II: clone, you know who you are.. make my chocolate apples!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THIS IS YOUR CLONE. i'm not making chocolate apples pour toi because they will be pour moi. got it? i will just be nice enough to give you some, and then seell the rest and give you no profits, and u cant sue, because i will exterminate you.

PS...i really really like apples <--from SL
c ya
from JMH <--ooo but that could be you too. CLONE!

8:14 AM  
Blogger J-kash said...

OK, uhh - I shall have thine chocolate apples at the instant you create the delicacies! But seriously, clone, I am getting rather hungry and I just watched mean girls, and Tim Meadows is hilarious -and booyaka my hair is dripping on the keyboard (just took a shower for kicks) - but yeah, chocolate.. pommes. je veux! Ciao

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home