evening to all you sleepy bloggers, I too am feeling rather narcoleptic at the moment - so don't mind if the text ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsnnnnnnnnnnnnns in certain places. So, I just watched bits and pieces of the movie "Rock Star" with Marky Marky (Mark Wahlberg - not Keen Mark) - and so that was interesting. Right now my itunes is spitting out some random jazz beat on the shufflezone and I am just jivin' - speaking of tuneage, I have been searching, and searching for this one flippin' song - I know the tune, but the name of the song still is a mystery. I really hope in the future they invest in some serious voice recognition technology, whereas one could hum a tune and instantly it would recognize the "notes" or pitch and then find that song, play it, and give you info/lyrics. That would make my troubled life easier. In honour of my undaunting sleepiness I shall put you to bed with some midnight, jazz cat slam dunkin' poetry:
[brainframe perdu]
maroon glass in buttoned sphere of thought,
stars oscillate their cries towards the turf,
lunar ice crashes upon flame,
shadows illuminate the window of the mind,
growing deep within fractals of unfinished melodies,
to scissor-slice prisms of imagination,
anti-creation, pro-ducing musing matter,
colourless rubik's cube brings un-solution.
melt across the thundered fresh seas.
ok... eyestrain.. must cease...
French can fist itself.
(insert somewhat creative rendition of my name here)
P.S. (No photo today, can't really find any good eye candy at the moment, but I shall.. so don't frou fret)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home