frigid and wickit
Oy! Man, just escaped what would be hours of work. My parents got some "horse" shelter thing and we have been trying to put it together for ages, the instructions are all disorganized and make no sense, and on top all of this it is freezing, freeeeeeeezing cold out. So after helping for like 2 hours - I just kinda quit, and let them figure it out. I'm probably grounded, but it's worth it - trust me. So I've been making t-shirts all day for this site my sister reccomended to me (www.threadless.com), where you can win like $400 U.S. and credit for a good T-Shirt design that you submit - so I've made and submitted tons (well actually just a few). The above pic is one of them, for our Triple Red rap duo band, pretty spank, ain't it? Right now Run D.M.C is blaring out of these alien speakers of mine and my fingers are frozen. Keen Mark was over yesterday - we watched supersize me (wow, like I can't eat at Mcdonalds anymore), which was hilarious, and then after that we watched "From Dusk t'ill Dawn" at like 1:00am with George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino, and Harvey Keitel - directed by Robert Rodriguez (Desperado, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, .... Spy Kids). At first it seems like an ordinary heist movie, until about 3 quarters through random vampires appear in this mexican bar and attack everybody. Shaft and Cheech Marin appear in it. Hilariously odd - but awesome movie. Go check it out.
OK my fingers are actually cracking when I type - they are that cold, so talk to y'all later.
word up/down,
El Jémös.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home