Monday, November 29, 2004

Bluh.. Og..


keenmarkcdinsertweb, originally uploaded by J-Kash.


"I say hey dedey - baby I gotcha money don't ya worry" - O.D.B. (rest in peace, yo)

Bizaam shakalam, ts'up ch'all? Me, I am just phlowin' to some wyclef at the moment, and have been designing t-shirts and cd inserts out of sheer boredom. I am really annoyed about those 2 essays we had to write in the duration of merely almost an hour, without any notes, for motherfucking Drama. Dammit. I just cannot write two essays on the spot in an hour. Basically, I just wrote down all my ideas in a disorganized massive clutter paragraph - didn't really have time to worry about essay conventions - hopefully she will go ahead with the makeup test idea - god she better. Corpulent Ass-Slug of a teacher. Buh.. Screw it though, I mean the other half of the summative (the acting bit) should level it out for me.

If you have not bought a ticket to the grammies, then son/sir/mrs./daughter - you are a-missin' out on the triplest, reddest, baddest rap duo in the history of the mystical town of George. This thursday - the caf will be rocked and thumped to its maximum extent when we blare through those monolithic speakers. Word.

Aright ladies and ladies, I am out.
Jah-Rasta Kash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home