Friday, December 03, 2004

Quite the day: Dentists, Corking Wine, Fun.


orangemantee, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Yo, so the grammies were a success, had a few iffs on the way (missing a second mic, being delayed etc.) - but we finally got a second mic and lit that measly cafetorium stage up with our skills ever-so-mad. If you were there - respeck.

Threadless.com has added the t-shirt above (fred the monster - drawn in photoshop on a lazy sunday :) ) for scoring! Yeah, I know its crazy! Go and vote for it, please - its pretty kick ass.

So today was interesting. Slept in till ten, drove to my grandma's - watched some "Wok With Yan" on her sattelite tv, ate some mighty fine "fall-off-the-one" ribs, and then some chocolates, and then departed for the dentists. I got a filling in, just a tiny cavity - took like 5 minutes, with just a little bit of freezing. Then after that I went with my mom to this winemaking place and I helped clean and cork 30 bottles of wine
that mom bought. The store owner was quite the character, crazy Italian women who talked really fast and wouldn't stop. So that was fun! Then I drove home, listening to some nice Q107 psychedelic snacks while shivering away on the steering wheel. We then returned "The Chronicles Of Riddick" (gotta love a good sci-fi with the Diesel), and my mom rented another one of her tear jerkers, "The Clearing" I believe its called, with Robert Redford. Anyway, just watched that - tired, got this new really fast browser "Firefox" its called, pretty swank.

WEll, that is all for now fellow bloggermites,

keep reading thine rants,
Cavity Man.

P.S. The link to vote for my tee is here:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/28038.html

VOTE! Later mates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOK WITH YAN!!!!!! i used to watch that show every night! oh his aprons...i love them

hey, shitake happens.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home