Sunday, December 12, 2004

NEW SCRIPT! READ UP, G'S!


fingerhandstand, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Yo yo yo! here is my idea for a short - dig it? I think you will. Check it:

HILL (ROUGH SCRIPT)

OPENING SCENE: Winter, woodland setting, two guys in heavy snow uniforms are walking along a snowy path in a sunny area of the woods

MUSIC: Annanas from Tosca Suzuki Album, by Kruder and Dorfmeister

JAMES: Oh camon - will you just come already? We're almost there.

MARK: But it just doesn't make s-

JAMES: Trust me! Does it look like I'm lying? I've done it!

MARK: *sighs* ok, ok fine.. but lets just hurry up - its getting dark.

The two continue walking and finally reach a large hill with scattered trees.

panning view of Mark and James looking up at the hill

panning view at the top of the hill - mark and James are two little dots

JAMES: ok, this it - just follow my lead - I'm not sure if this will work again - but I'll try.

MARK: So the hill just sucked you up?

JAMES: yeah - it was like.. something was pulling me - I couldn't control myself..

SHOT OF FOOTSTEP IN SNOW

JAMES: That's where I stepped.

MARK: ok ok - well, lets see this thing!

JAMES: aright, aright - but when I get to the top - you have to come up too, ok?

MARK: yea, yea whatever

JAMES: promise?

MARK: I said yea!

James rubs his hands together

JAMES: ok, here goes

he slowly walks toward the print in the ground - he steps on it - nothing happens. He tries many times - again, nothing happens - Mark rolls eyes.

MARK: well?

JAMES: I- I- I don't understand - it worked perfectly before! I swear!

MARK: yeah, yeah - look lets just go home ok

James walks towards the camera confused

JAMES: it worked before... maybe it's not the right time of day - I don't understand....

while the camera is focused on James - we see mark waiting around behind him - he checks his watch, turns around - looks at the sky - and then woosh! He his sucked up (reverse video clip here) A distant - ahhh! can be heard.

JAMES: I swear it worked bef....ore... Mark? MARK!?

he walks up to marks print in the snow

looks confused - looks up the hill - sees many prints in the snow

JAMES: ha ha ha very FUNNY MARK - now where are you!? MAR-

james gets sucked up the hill (same reverse effect)

fade out..

slow fade in - we see mark staring down at the camera

MARK: James! James! can you hear me! Wake up man!

Shot behind mark's shoulder

JAMES: I must've.. passed out - what happened?

MARK: I don't know man, but why are you lying here in the middle of the woods? Everybody's wondering where you are?

JAMES: this shouldn't have happened - this shouldn't ve....happened...

MARK: what?

JAMES: the hill, I shouldn't have passed out

MARK: Hill? What hill?

JAMES: THe hill!

mark looks confused

JAMES: You know - the magic one!

MARK: magic hill? Are you sure you're alright?

JAMES: the hill - the one where we got sucked up - don't you remember?

MARK (avoiding the subject): camon, you look cold - lets just go home ok?

JAMES squinting eyes - slowly starts to walk off with mark

JAMES: but... you don't remember?

MARK: remember what? Nothing happened. All I knows is that you slipped and fell.. and well, I wanted to get help - but I mean.. the house is kinda far.. Look lets just go home..

they walk off - fades to black

MUSIC: Terrapin (Mr. Scruff Mix)

fade in

fade to little kid with sled

the little kid places the sled down - and slides UP the hill

weeeeeeeeeee!

fade to credits

P.S. (I wish I could do that above - the one fingered handstand. That would be swell.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it James - I'll be camerawoman for you and Mark. Let's do it over break. I'll be home in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home