Saturday, December 11, 2004

"Bloregd" (Adjective: blogging due to boredom)


curtiswok, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"SHOUT, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT, THESE ARE THE THINGS I CAN DO WITHOUT, CAMON!" - That 80's beat (from Tears For Fears) is pummeling out of my cylindrical speakers and the sound is ubiquitous!

Greetings once again, I am back for another round of blogometry so keep your eyes moist and enjoy the text. Last night was quite fun, we rented Dodgeball which was funny as hell - and Curtis and I got extremely frustrated at eachother after fighting many battles in this game, Dead Or Alive Utlimate - so that was controller smashing fun. AHhhhhh! Random country just started to play in my itunes.. hold on one second......

.................... ah much better, Oasis - best band ever

OK back on topic, today was fun - played some xbox in the morning, made grilled cheese, went on a long hike, chopped some wood in the freezing cold, then "debarked" them by smashing them on hard objects - so it had its amusement. I am kinda tired right now, just been trying to download all these songs at MacIdol.com, so I can vote for the top ten for the contest. uggh.. skippin' away at a measly 2.1 kbps - dial up is torture.

S'yeh - that is all for now,

"they said there'd be snow at christmas, they said there'd be peace... on earth."

I f*&$ing hate that commercial,
Sincerely, Jamarooni Harrisey.

P.S. (That is the cover of Curtis "The Gnome" Lolic's new cookbook: "Wok With Man". H'actually it's his head on poor Yan's - and I found it on my comp, so I thought I'd post it. Ain't it spank?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home