Friday, December 17, 2004

figurative ranting.


treed, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Here is an old poem I recently scrounged up in some lost docs I found:

~.. evolution of the mental image ..~

temporal change is problematic,
often subfanatic,
thus minds shift into the fringes of time,
of age,
youth is but the vapour of memories dew drops,
the fog - wishing to cloud all vision,
but soon the core, the source, the eternal entity,
evolves from
corruption,
love,
time,
it is a lose-win situation,
stationed into a gelatinous mass lodged in a frame,
itchy scars of shame and regret - forget them as they are,
but move on,
breathe on,
live and let thrive,
grasp lost abductions of personality,
but live.

Basically it is about accepting our future and accepting change - I think...

Anyhoy, I have a sore throat - so that is a bitch... with a rake... scraping at my pharynx cilia... plagued with bacteria... on crack... and speed.

buh. So my sis is home - which is awesomecool, and all our cd's are back! Yeaaahh listening to "What's The Story, Morning Glory" - the Oasis album I have been missing for quite some time now.

Tommorow I am attending a shindig at debi's - so hyped for that.

WEll, enough of this - I'm gonna go watch some Family Guy rare ep's -

"I good you bidnight" - Vanilla Sky,
jslim.

P.S. The photo above - yeah I took that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, you forgot to mention that YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home