Saturday Blues
So my parents bought a new car today and got rid of the silver Mazda Tribute (which was on a lease). We got a sporty new ride - the Mazda 3 - coloured copper red for mondo badassimo. I have yet to drive it.. so no full-fledged car reviews today - you may consult my brother for that.
As usual, my room is on the brink of "messy" - clothes scattered here and hither, cd's piled unbalanced on sheets of paper with pointless doodles scribbled on them. Plates with cake and pizzapop crumbs, a fork, a glass and a bowl, and a snakefarm of wires. A telltale sign of mismatched energy, where feng shui should be in order - hence, my life is a tad messy. I still haven't gotten any phonecalls or emails from the treeplanting guys.. which is beginning to worry me.. so tomorrow I just may phone some of them, even though long distance is expensive. Then of course, there's the fact that I haven't a job. I mean, I'd like to keep my options open - not rush into something shitty like dollarama.. it's fucking tough to find something worthwhile these days. Parents keep nagging me to do shit, giving me chores.. all that jazz. It's quite the irritant.
Here's something remotely interesting: I've contacted a game developer about possibly composing a soundtrack for one of his games, and I gave him a sample of some of my Zebulon tunes, and he seems to be considering it! THe game I'm thinking of adding my music to is a fun little game called "N-ball", which basically has you controlling this flaming ball of plasma through a myriad of polygonal oddities. It has some sweet-as-strawberry physics, and bitchin graphics. Check out the website here: Ragdollsoft.com. If he does agree to add my music, I'm thinking of making a negotiation, whereas he gives me the serial code for each of his games - new and old. That seems relatively fair methinks.
In a week I'll be manning the fort here, as my parents head south to the sunny glades of Florida. Lucky ducks - well, it'll be nice to have the place to myself, plus it's around the time of reading week for you university folk.. so you should be back in g-town.. heheh you smelling my drift? Anyway, may make for some fun hangage time. I should also be filming a new movie around then with perhaps the help of my partner in lyrical crime, Keen Mark the 1st.
Pgahhh! Supplementary applimications and portfolios are stabbing me with sharp forks! They're eating me aliiiiive! Must put an end to them!
- that was a dramatic interpretation of stress which I am currently experiencing
ho-shit, I just remembered that I downloaded a whole friggin cd's worth of classical chinese music! Chow mein to the max! yeeee
ahem, well that is all the blogfu I can masticate - everybody have a grand time.
Jamethor
p.s. (let me know when y'all's back from uni/colle)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home