Blogbook G5!
After much cogitation, feelings of recluse, and trepidation, I have finally built up the courage to call an agency and arrange an appointment to get started as an actor/extra/or model. The agency is called "Applause" or something like that, and is located atop the Shoppers World in downtown Brampton. The lady I spoke with kindly arranged for me an appointment with their agent "Eddi". Now, I don't want to be judgemental, but for one with the name of Eddy with the "y" replaced with "i", is not only strange as it is curiously intimidating - but I just hope he's not some slick unctuous greased-back hair listens-to-easy-rock type of guy - time will tell.
In other news, apple just released their new line of intel-based computers today, such as the shiny new "macbook". Now I don't know why they changed the name "powerbook" to "macbook", being such a creative corporation, yet the computer is cool enough (and fast enough) to smudge out the misnomer. I would provide a photo, yet due to the unsurmising ly slow dial up internet which I'm ambling on, it would take too much of my nonproductive time. Just do yourself a favour and visit apple.com. Yet again, apple releases tortuosly shiny toys for me to drool over, and wish I had enough cash to obtain.
Aside from playing King Kong, going sledding with Lucy, and working on my Ryerson application - I watched the movie "What Dreams May Come". The first time I only saw the first bit, because when it got to the part where they go to hell and Robin Williams is stepping over a sea of screaming human heads.. that just kinda did it for me. WHAT? I was like.. twelve..ish. But yeah, I conquered my fear and watched the entire thing. I love the whole paint-world bit - definitely an imaginitive and surprisingly touching flick to check out. You can get it from the Georgetown Public Library downtown.. once I return it. Heheheh.
Ahem.. well, that's about all I can expatiate for now. 'Till next time, have a pleasant today, tonight, and tommorow!
With respect,
James Payne (the name Mark suggested I change my name to, to make it in the biz heheh)
p.s. (support the foundation for getting James an Imac "intel" g5 fund, by mailing him lots of cash)

1 Comments:
yeah, when you return it to the library.. What are they gonna charge you a nickle? Ooooooooooooh. Kick ass movie for sure, watched it in good old religions class.
Post a Comment
<< Home