Ribbed For Her Cheddar
Here are just some which I and the generator came up with:
Ribbed For Her Cheddar
The Foreskin is Mightier than the Sword.
Oh Hungry? Oh Slavery.
Sphincter-Lickin' Good.
But I'd Rather Have a Bowl of Hard Veiny Erection.
I Wish They All Could Be Obese Grandma Girls.
Dehydrated Feces - The Appetizer!
It Takes A Tough Man To Make A Tender Fuzzy Buttfuck.
It's Not TV. It's Korean Babies.
A Smooth-Running Albert's Mom is a Relaxing Experience.
Sweet as the Moment When the Shot In The Scrotal Area Went "Pop"
Shake the Bottle, Wake the Vulcan.
Come See the Softer Side of Beheading.
The Joy of Yeti.
For a Hard-Earned Thirst, 5 Pounds Of Mescaline.
Look, Ma, No Soggy Anal Expulsions!
It's a Lot Less Phallic Than a Hoover
Tense, Nervous, Vinegary Abcesses?
See the Face You Love Light Up With a Bar Of Coagulated Bumfat.
Give the Dog a Viking Sauna.
Let Your Ku Klux Klan Do The Walking.
Look, Ma, No Ubekistanian Gentleman!
The Non-Sticky Sticky Frozen Children.
A Finger of Sex Jelly is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.
Just for the Taste of Poverty Tampons.
He Who Thinks Colon Drinks Colon.
Making Styrofoam Kitten Taste Better.
Just One Bowel Tumor - Give It To Me!
good times - I have to say the Korean Babies one is my favourite, just so rannnndom lol.
Awesome find Chris and Wayne.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home