Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Above The Clouds

"Above the crowds, above the clouds where the sounds are original, infinite skills create miracles, warrior and spiritual, above the clouds rainin down, holdin it down."

Gang Starr is galloping out of these speakers at full throttle to the party in my ears.

So today was rather bleh. Kinda moved boxes.. and carts.. and boxes.. and carts.. and my hands. I suppose the highlight was throwing rocks at pylons on my little break. Yeah, that was fun.

On the bright side of life, however, I just rented Boondock Saints on DVD - Rogers FINALLY got it - so quite pumped to watch that tonight.. Badass irish gangsters, lock stock style, with a brilliant celtic/rock soundtrack, and William Dafoe - the penultimate freaky villain/mastermind. I also saw the new matrix game "Path Of Neo" there.. and I was so tempted to rent it.. but trying to stick my new budget.

What am I budgeting for? Well, university of course.. but also my summer trip to New Zealand. It's not final, and I might be going to Australia instead - but I've been thinking about applying to work abroad this summer with this program called SWAP (http://www.swap.ca/ - check it out), where basically you earn your stay there by working at job that people help you find, you meet and make new friends, go out on cool social events, and have free time to travel/party/scout out hot Australian chicks. I need an adventure, a lifechanging experience - I just need out of hickville G-town. Mr. Nagy is also looking into working abroad, and we might just do the same trip. I need to earn $3000 and more to pay for the flight over and everything else, but my goal is to work off that price while there, and come back with more leftover.

Well that is all I have to say tonight. Sooooooo.. you can stop reading now.

k?

El Jamesø

p.s. (new abstract Boards OF Canada-esque song o' mine is in the works, so far - it sounds pretty messed up - but in a good way :). )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home