nine-to-fivin' it like a pro, yo.
I've also been working on my philosophy correspondance course - right now I'm learning about metaphysics and some of the famous philosophers (ie Sartre, Thales, Hobbes, Democritus, Aristotle, a whole bunch of folks.) - the only downside is.. the book is fucking HUGE, and it's only the FIRST UNIT! At first when I looked through the book and saw different numbered sections, I assumed that those indicated where the next unit began.. nuh uh, I was wrong - those indicate the next LESSON. Like shatberry soda on humid day! camooon! But I'm trying to keep up - so it's no worries.. plus the whole course is due September 30th of next year, so I have plenty of time.
* * * * *
This weekend my dad and I are driving into Brampton to assist me with purchasing a camera. Then, I'm going to begin filming my visual acid-trip poetry to music as soon as possible.
Well, I should probably write this damned philosophy essay - one of probably 15.
Stay peachy everyone,
J-Flizzle Flazzle Flow Mac Daddy-O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home