Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ah, the sweet joys of a lazy Sunday

Bap Bap badda bap bap bap if you cannnn love, over me bap bap bap baadda bap.. listening to some delicious Junction at the present moment, annnnnd I just finished downing a big box of Reeses Pieces (had a killer craving, thus I drove to the store - what? there's like zero snacks in my house.. and plus bananas get boring after a while).

So what did I do today? Well, it seems I've become addicted to the game Def Jam Fight For NY - y'now the one where you fight as rappers and gain street cred' and bling and shit? I mean who knew that Snoop Dogg was proficient in martial arts? Let alone 74 other rappers?

bah - I have to hide this game.. it's tearing at my MIND!@?@?@! Like... must play.. now.. no NO NO JAMES! BACK OFF!
*ahem* excuse me for that.

I mean.. feel kinda guilty that.. well that's all I did today - what with filling in to the puerile stereotype which my parents often use to describe me. But you know what? I had fun. Ok? and it was just this day.

maybe the moral of the story is: all play and no work, and no friends around, is making James a slightly dull and bored boy..dalescent.

and what do I do out of boredom? I blog about utterly un-interesting subject matter.
Thus, I apoligize.


Well, that is all - looking forward to seeing everybody come commencement

cheers,
J-too much time on hands-ames.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home