...A Peachy Morning...
Then I come into the barn - faaaack the grain bucket is full of water, so the horses end up eating watered down shlop for breakfast. Then, when I'm taking down the hay to the horses in the lower paddock, the tractor smacks a big ass rock - no problem, just a little bump. So I feed those horses some of the shlop and hay, then I hop back onto the tractor with Lucy on my lap (she's crazy over lawn tractor rides), and I turn the thing on and start driving towards the muddy path which leads to the other paddock. Cepppt, I'm flinging mud all over the place (on my shirt, face, hands, legs etc) annnd the tractor won't go up the tiny little hill - heck it won't go up anyway that I try. So I had to leave the tractor in the mud and rain, heave the bucket of shlop and hay alllll the way to the other paddock, and walk in the muddy paddock feeding the mares and foals.
Heh, so I'm absolutely soaked and muddy right now - well not muddy anymore, I had to remove that clothing - ahem let me put on some pants... there we are. Ok, less awkward now, but yeah - In conclusion: this morning was shite.
*********
Weekend news? well nothing much - I chilled with Owen saturday, and we drove to Brampton - trying to find damn FutureShop. Finally we did after a bit of a wild goose chase, and I found the camera that I really wanted (the Canon Zr300 drooooool). So I asked the guy if he had any around for me to purchase, and he's like "Yes sir certainly sir!" - so he brought everything, gave me a discount on some tapes and the firewire, the whole shebang - and he's like "That'll be $905.00 puh-leaze?" - and I'm like, yeah alright - a fair price for a quality camera, so I handed him my debit. "Limit Exceeded" whaaaaaa? Gah fuck, right - I can't spend over like $500 or something like that.. grrrrrr! So yeah, trip to Brampton was kind of pointless. But I discussed getting the camera with my dad, and he thinks that it's a good idea (he bought one for himself when he was a teen). So once I get my first paycheck from wherever I end up working, I'm going to actually buy this thing.
annnnnnnnnnnnd that's about all I have to blabber on about this morning. Really I just wanted to vent my anger towards this crappy morning, but what the hey.
I really miss everybody, and very much looking forward to commencement! And perhaps.. a little Barn Party.. if I could arrange it :)
Have a swell journée,
salutations,
Jamés..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home