Friday, September 23, 2005

I smell like hay right now..

My head slightly bobs to the psychedlic guitar vibes courtesy of The Verve, and their album "Urban Hymns", which I ripped from the library.

So today was slightly fun. Got up at eight to feed the horses... all nine of them - yeesh it's annoying. Then I had like half a pound of leftover lasagna for brekky.. yeah that's right Garfield. Theeeeeen I lounged for a wee while on the couch, finishing up the rest of the Office Season 2 (which I also got from the library - quite the find indeed) - very hilarious classy "awkward moment" british humour. Brilliant stuff.

After that, I decided to get off the couch and hit the open trail.. with my feet. So lucy and I extreme-hiked all the way to the caves, which took a good hour and a half. I say "extreme-hiked" cause half of it was done running, and hopping pulling sick moves off of rocks - XRTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEME! Hehe it was a good work out. Lucy even managed to climb down and up the caves by herself - very impressive for a pup her size. Then I pulled another hour lounge at the edge of the escarpment, on a big cliff - just to contemplate things and enjoy the breeze.

Then I headed back in a sprint, got my shoes covered in mud - and then spent the rest of the day making tunes on GB.


Oh and I got a phone call from this guy, who is the husband of the wife whom I gave my resumé to at Mcmasters deli. The phone call was not about getting a job at Mcmasters, the guy was interested in me like.. installing garage doors or something like that - he said it would be a lot of heavy lifting, and about 3 to 4 times a week, and I have to use some tools - which sounds pretty decent. He also asked what I expected for pay, and I was like "I'm not too picky, really just minimum wage or better", and he's like "oh don't worry it'll be more than minimum wage" - so he's gonna call again monday morning and show me what's goin down - so should be good. Plus, he also understood my situation that I was taking a year off to save up for Uni - so I think he just might be quite generous towards helping me achieve that goal.

Boyakasha. Hopefully the job isn't as boring as the damn factory work I did over the summer.. god now I know how the women and children felt during the industrial revolution.

So some good news for once! Yepperoo. Well, I think I'm going to go out and rent a flick - perhaps "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy"?

Oh - and check out this awesome song I made - it took me 4 hours, with 22 tracks: Epic Symphony

and tell me what you think after your done listening!


Well that is all, for this friday afternoon.

Don't party too hard now :)

Cheers.

p.s. (very likely that I'm going to purchase a mini dv cam this weekend - and then I'm going to make one warped-ass music video for one of my songs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home