Drained Of My Blogic
So, listening to "Vagabond" by Air, featuring Beck, and man - my mind is spinning in this heat. Amazing song by the way. Every muscle within my body is taunting me for my abuse. These past three days I've been working down at my Aunt's warehouse in T Dot - her company was relocating their office to a new place right across the street, er well the parking lot, and so me and these other two guys, Ryan and Justin, sweeped, mopped, and painted the entire new warehouse floor, moved all the furniture from the other offices to the new ones, and then moved all the heavy drums of chemicals, and the skids, and everything else.. all in a laborious painful three days. However, I'm not complaining (just explaining) for I'm getting some mondo sweet cash. Going back tommorow in the morn, so should be good.
Yawn, well other than that not too much is new via the mundane life of James. Just eagerly waiting for the upcoming semester at school (god I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it is true). Who knows, maybe I'll meet some sweet new people.
anyway, super perfundo on the early eve of your day... or night, whenever you are reading this.
J-Kashless.
p.s. (I have been working on some new tunes, check the tunes section often - you might find some new audio treats - I'm really going for some melodic stylish-drummed breaks and hops styled tunes - so keep your ears open)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home