Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mirage Of Blog



Ahahahaha just recently found this deep in the abyss of my random documents - he's a classical composer with a taste of ugly french girl flesh and skunk. WATCH OUT! Ah ye ol' immersion days... good times..

Ahem. So onto this blog:

"I'm woozy" the repeating synth patterns of electro master Faithless paint the walls of this hollow rectangular prism of a room, and the heat thickens the bass.

Thought I'd write something in this online archive of fading thoughts. Just ambled my way off of the la-z-boy chair after reading twelve chapters of an intriguing sci-fi thriller titled "Hominids", written by native Ontarion Robert J. Sawyer. It's this unbeleivable tale about this mine in Subdbury, where a lab sits submerged thousands of feet in rock, designed to test and locate passing Neutrino's - these little particles which can pass through a light-year of lead in seconds. So, basically (I'll try not to spoil too much, in case my review thus far has inspired you to pick up a copy and read it).. basically, this Neanderthal, garmented in strange clothes and with some sort of computer implant in his arm, randomly appears in the big water filled Neutrino locater thingy, and they rescue him - and well, it just so happens that he isn't as dumb as cavemen's are thought to be. It's really quite the ride so far, I'm probably gonna try and finish it tommorow - that is if time and attention span permits.

This week has been somewhat mundane, however there have been a few light quirks here and there. For instance, jumping face first in the pond in my boxer shorts after enduring the long struggle of moving 50 hay bails in and out of a tiny horse trailer - so that was refreshing and noteworthy. Downside to that was.. I think I took a mouthfull of pond scum a couple of times - so yeah, kind of gross. What else.. umm.. not too much really, watched an interesting documentary on the Spirit and Opportunity launches on Mars on NOVA - so that was fun.. guh lol - I really really really really need a job. I've applied to many different places, today it was Loblaws and Blockbuster for the second time lol - but yeah. Uni wants my money, and so far I'm sitting at 1.5 grand to hand over, just need say um.. 13.5 grand extra to cover year 1 methinks. Ah well.

On the other hand, things are looking up for me. I've had some good chats with an amazing girl, and I'm starting to be getting those deep feelings again.

The skies are blue, and the room is cooking me - gah if only we had some decent A/C. Well at least it is better than frigid weather. I feel like a Texan, walking around shirtless and shit lol. It's awesome.


Well! That's all I gotsta ramble on about this eve - for all you other bloggers, get blogging again! I nead some fresh text to read lol.


James The Jobless,
Signing out.


p.s. (Mark, his friend Charles, Curtis, Kelly, possibly Sean, and I are currently working on an upcoming collaborative short, involving parallel universes - stay propped for that 8) )

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hames! Call the girl...seriously. And update me via email! I'm in Kansas right now and it's soooo soooo flat and the scenery is static. Can't wait to hear the iPod tunes. Hope the job search is going well...if nothing comes up, you could always try panhandling the streets of gtown.

love,
Kate

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home