Homework, alas, is nonexistant - and I am chipper
The lovely K-Razzle and I - taken at the Grad breakfast - good times...
So school is out, and thus the relaxing summer life begins. My exams went well: English was a little sketchy, History went quite smashingly, and WC was easy-peasy. Hopefully I just might obtain that 90 average, and then get.. (shakes in joy).. my own computer - Imac G5 perhaps?
Anyhoo - what to talk about.. hmm, well the Oasis concert was unbelievably awesome. They were soooo good live, I sang to like every song aloud, amongst many other rambunctious fans, including a troop of completely plastered nationalistic British fans. Haha "OA-SIS! OOAYSIS! OOAYSIS!" good times. Although it was crowded as zombies in a cupboard, and I had to pee reallllly bad - held it for like 4 hours (not kidding), it was quite the show. Next musical endeavour? I'm thinking maybe Live 8 or Thievery Corp - we shall see.
So, what am I to do now? Well, after - say - a couple weeks of partying/relaxing, I think I'm going to find a job and work, build some muscle and money, and maybe make some more films with El Marko and others.
Well, that is all I have to say this late thursday. For all of you which I will not see next year, or this summer, I hope y'all have an amazing time at uni, or college, or wherever - and I'll miss ya.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home