Update On The Stressful Monotony Of Current Times
Currently I am listening to a downtempo band, "Télépopmusik" - they do that song "Just Breathe" that was on that Mitsubishi commercial, as well as many other über-chill tracks. If you want to relax, download "Smile" or "Love Can Damage Your Health" - very eerie yet mesmirising songs. Speaking of music, I have been banging away at the piano - trying out some new melodies which I am considering for full production, came up with two somewhat good ones - so stay antistatic for that.
Ok, so I am bored. ANd nobody is home - parents at neighbours party - so I guess a tad bit lonely. Out here in the boons with all the bugs, all work and no play make James a dull boy. Guh, I cannot wait t'ill.. t'ill university.. t'ill travelling places, and meeting new people. It is hard, enduring life in this prison for the mundane. Well, it isn't a prison - that's being a little brash, but it's been boring.
No real new prospects on the love radar, or the job radar for that matter - gah.
Well, I suppose I will go and watch the usual late night television for some entertainment.
take it easy everyone
peace.
J-Harris. Yeha that bored.
p.s. (umm... hmmm... dunno, go eat a banana -they are tasty)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home