Long Weekend Insanity
Yeah, that was my little blog freestyle. Expect one ever week ;).
So my long weekend was pretty groovin'. Saw Star Wars 3 which was mondo cool, and I also saw The Life Aquatic - wacky, weird, and subtley humourous (I highly reccomend). Nothing truly amazing to talk about. I got out the old fischer price basket ball and shot some hoops (or should I say rims) - simply because I rented NBA Ballers and wanted to try out some of them radical moves.
Currently I'm a tad bit stressed. I've been studying for a History test I.. uhh.. skipped.. due to ILLNESS. and I have been doing homework allll day - which is a first for me.
In more exciting news - I made the macidol weekly podcast (a radio program which features the choice artists of macidol.com)! F*&^ YEAH! Check it out here: MacIdol Blues Radio - click the number two show - I'm Zebulon Revisited for all of you who did not already know that. A temporary name before I reach equal success and fame of Moby. They aren't my best tracks, but they still are decent. The Talkin' Ape guy is cool too, one of my new internet friends - crazy british (or australian - I forget) genius.
Well that is all for now. I must continue studying these "isms" fo shizzims.
Keep it easy, and take it real - hah that's what she said.
James "Zebulon Revisited" Harris.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home