Just Some Rants.
Off that note, I really hate it how if somebody says my face is going red, then it instantly does. The slightest embarassment and bam! I'm a fucking cherry. I really don't understand why, it is really annoying though - so please don't provoke it. I cannot help it, I try and try to make it go away, but the more I think about being red -the more I am embarrassed and thus I grow redder - so it's a vicious cycle that cannot stop. Damn these are some nasty corn flakes. Ahem, uhhh.. what to say. Well, I didn't win the film fest - got 4th and 5th. Heh, this dumb toy video beat me - just goes to show what audiences appreciate at GDHS. Oh yeah and Jordana won for her ceerazy morbid slash fest poem! Congratz!
Heh, formal is coming up soon. Should be fun. Man, some girls treat it like it's there freaking wedding! I mean for instance, one of my teachers planned this thing the day before formal, and this one girl is like "What!? are you crazy? that's the day before formal you can't do that!" does it really take a whole day to put on a dress and makeup? I mean camon! haha. Hopefully they will not play shat pop music during the dance - I mean they replaced the kick drum in every beat with a staccato tom like thing, and then what's the snare? a "clap" sound! How does one call that music, let alone rythym!? Speaking of music, I really want to get a set of turntables possibly for my birthday - man scratching Raffi records to like mad beats would be some crispy times I tellsya.
Guh, my afternoon bus drive is the longest bloody drive ever. Now, apparently, we have to go to George Kennedy, pick up about 10 extremely noisy and annoying children, and then drive BACK to the high school, go to the eighth line and drop off more annoying kids, then we go all the way up through Glen Williams - the long way, not over the bridge - and then we drop a couple more annoying kids off - and then, the kicker, instead of going straight through 22nd sideroad onto 10th line, we turn right onto the road that leads to Terra Cotta because "apparently" are bus isn't allowed to go up that big hill. Guh, massive TRUCKS go up that hill - like BAH my road is RIGHT THERE, but nooo noo noo she has to go through retarded Terra Cotta. I can't wait t'ill university. Just one more year, or victory lap, to go - and then I am OUTTA HERE! woot.
In conclusion, today was boring as hell, really annoying, as was my bus ride. So those are my rants for the week.
James out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home