You may be asking "where was James today?". Well, I've spent most of the day lying in bed. Basically, what happened is: I got up, went to try and print off some stuff for my stupid journal, but the printer wasn't working. So, I tried and tried to get the damn thing going, but still - the printer just didn't want to comply. Because of this, I ended up being really late for the bus - so I rushed, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, couldn't find my coat - so put on a t-shirt - got my shoes on and trucked it outside. Before I could leave my driveway however, I slipped on some sort of "icy gravel" and went flying forward, smashed my knee, shoulder, face, elbow, and hands into the icy gravel - making all those body parts I mentioned bloody and scraped. My knee especially took a beating - I needed about 3 large bandaids to fix that up - blood everywhere. And ow fuck my shoulder is killing me - hurts to type this. There are numerous cuts in my hand, flaps of skin - all that gory stuff. So now my pinky toe, knee, elbow, shoulder, hands, and part of my face is f'd up. Just peachy.
So that's what happened. Today I just kind of slept, watched some odd movie on 70's comic books, and ate angel food cake. Yep pretty boring indeed. Yesterday two people played a prank on me saying they were this "Spicy Tuna" character - which was annoying. S'yeah. Right now I have to prepare for this retarded writers craft presentation and write a story about how my old person likes chemistry. guh.
1 Comments:
I'm sorry James. You know we love you. I'm sorry if the whole thing upset you. It was meant to be a malicious prank. And Sean has done worse things so...
Post a Comment
<< Home