A Party Short Of A Shamrock

Top o' the mornin', err I guess it's evenin' now. 'Tis St. Paddies day t'day, although I do feel inclined to go partyin' and whatnot - I thought I'd ramble on about me day and other t'ings aswell.
Soo, to start off - well, t'day I've just beeen sittin' around eatin' pizza and playin' some tedious action games on the xbox. Right now I really wanna go to some party, but of course I am stuck at home - (it seems my mom needs the car), and there also 0 alcy in the house, so no gnomish drinkin' either in the late of the night. Bah, so far the only mildly Irish thing I've done is listen to some rowdy Irish punk (Dropkick Murphys, Floggin' Molly and more) whilst doin' History notes. So a tad bit borin' aye.
Well, enough of the chatty - I dee di dee do, have a swell day and pint,
McJames O'Harris
p.s. (Curtis, if you are reading this - CHEERS! you lucky travellin' bastard :) )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home