Monday, March 07, 2005

Ain't That A Kick In The Head

"Somewhere, beyond the seaaaaa, somewhere waitin' for meeee" - Frank Sinatra

Good evening gents and ladies, I'm feeling just grand right now - I got my hair cut (alas), and I made sure that they didn't use that stupid buzzer and square everything off (No kids cuts!), so it looks pretty good. Short, but good. You will probably not recognize me the first time around. Recently and currently I have been listening to a lot of ol' 30's and 40's music - especially Sinatra. Don't ask me why, just thought I'd try something different, and I must admit I quite like a lot of his songs. Very singable.

So, today in English we wrote one massive ass Hamlet test, it went ok - 'cept Sherlock embedded many tricky "minute-detail" questions in there, such as "King Hamlet has been dead for four months. True or False?" gah! Heck if I know. Still, the long answers for me went well, and that's were the majority of the marks are - so no worries. Yet, plenty of other worries on my mind. A) I need to read about 200 pages of my book in 3 days and write about 5 logs - I still haven't even finished the first (I'm going to try and do atleast two tonight, guh how I loathe them). B) Getting a job, I still need to call this lady at Sheridan Nurseries, but it's awkward 'cause I have to say - "Mark gave me your card about 3 months ago, and yadayadayada.." and finally C) well, that one's a secret - but it does involve courage.

Gonna drive to school this friday - looking forward to that. Then, over March Break - I am going to try and make an amazing film that is under 10 minutes, something artistic - possibly a music video to one of the many tunes I've made. Wow, if you go to www.theeddies.ca and click on the winner for the best music video, lol, it is the worst thing I've ever seen - like horridly bad, rank, tepid, putrid, baaaaaaaaad! Seany knows, heh.

Anyway mates, madams and whatnot, I must be off.

Have a good one,
J-Swingin'

p.s. (Stay tuned for one badass St. Paddy's day tribute, complete with leprechauns! Hasheesheesheeshoshoshoshee!)

p.s. II (the title of this blog "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" is an excellent Frank Sinatra song, which I suggest downloading - jivin' to that tune!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home