Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The World According To ME!


cdcovermark, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Hola, t'day is wednesday - yet it feels somewhat friday-ish. The daft cyan tinted image above is a cd cover I made for Mark's 10th mix - yes I have compiled 10 mix cd's for 'im - so the cover is celebratory of that fact. Is "celebratory" even a word? Ah well, I used it.

Here's a little analogy I thought of that depicts my current state of mind/stress. Basically, I'm Indiana Jones running from that boulder - and that boulder (I guess) is stress & work & failure, and I am just barely catching ahead of it. So, in the lamest of terms and nonmetaphorically speaking - I am still chipper, but I gulp when I think about the amount of bloody assignments/projects that I have to worry about. I mean, ISU in english, and Hamlet tests, and ISU in history, and then that presentation thing, and then this environmental vid in Comm Tech, and moooooooore! Gah! WEll, atleast I got one thing off my shoulders - getting my G2. Now I just need to start focusing! Focus! FOCUS! It is difficult, especially when there are many a distraction - such as this blog, and television. Alas, I will find a way to stay on task.

Well, enough of my worries - school isn't the only thing that's on my mind in this humdrum Georgetowninafad existence. There are girls & relationships, and then there's food, and then there's random ideas and/or bits of music buzzing around in there. But right now, as I listen to some Primitive Radio Gods, I ponder about how I really need a haircut.

Fucking hell there is nobody on my lunch! Today I sat parked in the library munching on shortbread while listening to some spanish music or something, and I just doodled on my Hamlet notes. It seems the only time for socialising for me is before and after classes - or the odd small talk chitter chatter while the teacher is talking. I wish Spring is going to come soon, tired of freezing my ass off in the morning while waiting for my bus.

Well, I have to go help bring in groceries - so I bid you all adieu.

cheers.

P.S. (Krazzle, if you are reading this - I just made one classy mix - stay tuned!)

ANOTHER P.S. (if there is a crapload of spelling errors and/or grammatical errors, it is because I am speed typing - and my fingers tend to miss some letters/words.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home