Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Once Above The Clouds, Now Under The Weather.


zebulonrevisitedbig, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaachoooflglgeleellllle!" - sorry, just sneezed all over the keyboard, nastyyyy... Long time no update it seems, well I have some good and bad personal news. The good news is that I passed my driving test and got my G2 - drove solo to the farm market (AMAZING!). The bad news is that, well, I'm sick as hell right now - but mildly recovering. I have a ton of catching up to do I'm sure.

Been listening to a lot of the Ocean's 12 soundtrack - some amazing funky stuff. I also watched "Kids Of Shaolin" - which was really funny, cause Jet LI looks like a woman in it - but it also has some amazing kung foolery in it as well. Damn gotta learn monkey style!

Well it appears as if more people are blogging nowadays, my brother, sean, a whole lotta people. This online journal fad is really taking off.

Well - Couuuuuugh cough cough - I'm going to go eat some more Jello that I made, peace.

J-Constant Cougher/Sneezer

P.S. (the photo above is a prototype for my new band photo - just need to fix up some things.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home