Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Pictureless Blog

"smoking on my staaaaaaash! your burning all my caaaaaaaaaash!" - 'Force Of Nature' - by Oasis. I have this tune blaring at full blast right now. I must go to an Oasis concert - it would rule my world.

Well, here yet again is another update from myself. Today was good. Yes, that is pretty much all I have to say about today. Two tests - one went somewhat well, the other....somewhatdecent. Enough of that anyway. I placed 46th out of 51 in the MacIdol.com contest for my song "F Minored". 90% of the entrants were (mid 30's to late 40's) adults who's dreams were to become a famous musician but they never did have enough skill/drive to do it, and now they try to relive those dreams with the help of the handy mac music creation app: Garageband. They tend to despise younger musicians with more skill than them and/or anything electronic - hence why most of the best songs placed so low. Majority rules I suppose - still fun entering nonetheless.

Apparently "Blogger" does not permit indents - so if they look sketchy its because I'm doing them with the spacebar, not the tab button. I'm rather tired - yet my mind seems to be quite energetic. Don't you just hate those awkward moments - where you say hello to somebody - they say "hello" back - and then you can't think of what to talk about - your mind just goes blank. That happened to me today - I said "hi", she smiles and says "hi" back - and then the awkward silence ensues. It was one of those people whom you converse with more effectively when you are in a group conversation - or on msn. Gets on the nerves.

Awesome song of the week/day/whatever: "Cast No Shadow" - Oasis

If you already have that (because your a hardcore Oasis fan like myself), then download.. hmmm... I know! "Reign" by Unkle - very cool like "chase" song.

Sorry for the lack of original eye candy - to make up for it I while write a short poem on the spot:

sink,
cataclysm expired,
morose wired,
oceanic visions fired,
and sit,
down and about,
the sun could approve,
the moon would move,
the skies would grip,
on to the shoulders of mind,
levitate on liquid gravity.
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o
o o o o
o o
o o o o o o o
o o o o o o
o o o o o
o o o o
o o o
o o
o



(P.S.):(Sister K8 if you are reading - have fun in New Zealand + Antartica! Careful walking on the ice ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home