Surfing The Plow
Oy Oy fellow mates - back to the blog after a few days of rest. I hope your all having a swell holiday - cause so far its been pretty good for me. This morning we had to shovel off all this darned snow off the walk and clear a path to the barn. We then decided to improvise on how we could plow the driveway - so my dad came up with the idea of attaching a massive log with ropes on the trailer hitch of the Ford Explorer - and then ride on it while my brother drove down driveway. And so we did - it was like surfing in Canada - tons o' dangerous fun - who needs a plow when you can surf a plank? Yeha - fun. Oh, I saw Meet The Fockers last night, which was absomalutely hilarious - go see this movie, Robert Deniro and hoffman are so funny in it. Oh and two days ago I recieved $100 from my neighbours in a christmas card - for all the help I gave them with their house - score indeed.
Well, I should peeeerobably start my xmas shopping now - so ta for now.
Merry Christmas/Chanukkah/Kwanza/Other,
from your friend,
James.
P.S. (yes I probably spelled some of those wrong - but smeh.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home