Boxing Day Updiddly.
Oy! I am back - after a slight pause caused by Christmas fun - but I am back and bloggin' again. Today I had quite a day - went to my aunt's in Collingwood, went on a really long hike with snowshoes in the mountains (very nice). I am tired from that, but it was mucho fun. For xmas I got a 20gb Ipod! It is awesome - I have been jamming to many of the songs in my 2377 song library present on the pod. Oh and I have been bugging my brother and sister by obnoxiously dancing in their faces - kinda like in those commercials - you gotta try it! I also got the Seinfeld dvd's - "serenity now!!" ahh good times.
Well *yawn* I am really tired, so I will blog some more in the upcoming days.
have a good one,
James.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home