Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back, and bloggin' it.

Hello all, once again - t'is I, the daft man himself with the bloggiest of blogs. Sorry for the short delay - I have been pretty busy lately (somewhat), and the internet has been acting up lately. However, now - things seem to be coming back to normal, so expect fewer waiting times for blog updates. Huzzah indeed. WEll, about the update, not much new or interesting currently going on with me. The play I did went alright, the first performance was full of awkward silences and we began redoing lines from previous/future scenes. Yet, the performance after that went unbelievably well (due to the presence of a script), and we all received high 4's for our performances. So spactaculur! Gosh golly! Shabedebooby dooba bah! So yeha, I went to see "Fat Albert" with the 'rents. Why? Uh...not sure exactly.. bored? It was peeeeretty bad - but Cosby was in it briefly, and that made the movie. Don't see it.

"UNDER PRESSHAH!" - Queen and Bowie bellowing from this spherical subwoofer right now.

Lately, I really have been slacking.. maybe I'm just excited about Calculus being OVER, and the dawn of the new semester. I have a 2.5 hour calc exam to look forward to and I'm taking my G1 exit test (to get my g2), so driving on my own, playing my own tunes - it will be the hype. The hype I tellsya. My parents are getting ready to go to Laguna Beach, California - lucky... of course I am not allowed to come along, so for a whole week I'm alone. Dave's gonna stop by and help out with some things - but this alone thing will be pretty cool. Maybe - (MAYBE) - I will hold a little shindig, 5 people max, just like movies and chips type deal. I just need to clean this bloody place up.

Aright, well - instead of chatting to nobody like I am right now, I'm gonna go annoy some people on msn.

cheers.

P.SIZZLE.: (The service that allows me to post images on the Bloggy is not working right now, so until the problem is resolved there will be no wacky mind-bending schizophrenia-inducing imagery. But keep your lids peeled - should work soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home